Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results

Go down 
+9
SEZ
Jonny.
DoctorCube
Black Dagger
Inah
Affzilla.
Sykesy
Scrooge
Storme
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
Storme

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results 239

In the opening segment of the show, the CEO of CAW Scarlett came to the ring to a chorus of boos. She announced that to keep control of both divisions effectively, she had hired two Division Managers. For Bloodsport, her boyfriend Ryan Ashburn - which was very unpopular. For Olympian, the minority shareholder Aesha - which was cheered.

Triple Threat Match
Alyster Black vs Fallen Adonis vs Manu Soldier

With the fans firmly behind Black, he started off well, dominating both Fallen Adonis and Manu Soldier. A brief alliance by Adonis and Manu led to Black being beaten down, but Adonis soon turned on Manu, planting him with an X-Rated - but the pin was broken by Alyster. The action went back and forth between all three men until Manu hit Adonis with a double underhook powerbomb onto a steel chair. Before "Justice" could make the pinfall, Black knocked Manu out the ring with a Sick Kick and nailed Adonis with a Satan's Spike to pick up the win.

Winner: Alyster Black via pinfall at 8:23

New Bloodsport Division Manager Ryan Ashburn came to the ring to talk on what happened at CGS' End of Days PPV. "The Renegade" revealed he had been plotting to kill CGS since August just to see if he could do it. He explained that he aligned with Storme and The Last Hope as The Antidote as he saw that as his best way of gaining access to power, but when the plan failed, he contacted billionaire heiress Scarlett, still upset from her break-up with Storme. But Ryan's anicdote was cut short when Alyster Black stormed the ring. Their brawl was cut short when Sonichu arrived to aid his "father". PsyDrag made the save for Black though, smashing Sonichu with a frying pan while Ashburn escaped up the ramp.

Triple Threat Match
Rocco Ross vs Seth Skyfire vs Trevor Andrews

Rocco went into this match loathed by the fans while Seth and Trevor enjoyed modest support. Skyfire's quick offence gave him an early advantage, even connecting with a Lionsault on Rocco for a near-fall. Andrews rugged technical ability started to shine through as he slammed both opponents with several suplexes. At about twelve minutes, Skyfire hit Andrews with Pain Personified for a pin attempt that was broken up by Ross when he clamped in Sweet Dreams on Seth. Andrews broke this up and they continued to trade near-falls right up to the twenty minute limit. As the time elapsed, Rocco had Sweet Dreams locked in on Skyfire, while Andrews was down and out in the corner.

Winner: None due to the 20 minute time limit elapsing

Post-match, an angry Rocco Ross dropped both Skyfire and Andrews with Space Impact - much to the fans dismay.

Spoiler:

Singles Match
Eric Logan vs Horatio Gates

[i]When the match started, Eric Logan simply poked Gates, who fell to the ground. While chuckling to himself, Logan casually made the pin.

Winner: Eric Logan via pinfall at 0:24

Post-match, Gates hit the Bipolar Driver on the referee. Logan got on the mic and declared Gates as his new protégé in their war against the Olympian division style. Meanwhile Horatio had wrapped a steel chair round the unconscious referee's neck. Logan climbed to the top rope but quickly hopped down and retreated into the audience with Gates when The Boss ran down towards the ring.

Triple Threat Match
A-Zero vs Butcha Yafi vs Sonichu

In a battle of freaks, the crowd was more in favour of A-Zero, especially not long after Sonichu's attack on Alyster Black. Despite taking a frying pan shot to the head earlier in the show, Sonichu was kicking ass early on. His momentum was killed dead when Butcha Yafi nailed him with a spear. The erratic juggalo then used a rail spike to punish Sonichu and A-Zero, until the bisexual manchild managed to clamp in the Close Embrace. Just when it seemed like Yafi was going to tap, Sonichu broke the hold. After a violent brawl between the trio, A-Zero hit Yafi with his loaded teddy bear, but was then sent flying from Sky Uppercut from "The Electric Hedgehog Pokemon". Sonichu finished things off with a Spin Dash on Yafi for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Sonichu via pinfall at 15:28

Backstage, Eric Logan and Horatio Gates barged into Olympian Division Manager Aesha's new office and demanded to be moved to Bloodsport. Aesha refused to allow this and with a smile informed Logan that his victory tonight wouldn't be counted towards who takes part in the Pure Championship match next week - as the fastest winners get the title shot - due to his unsporting behaviour. A furious Logan shouted profanity but soon left when Aesha threatened to suspend him if he didn't.

Singles Match
Doctor Cube vs The Boss

Spoiler:

Winner: The Boss via DQ at 4:53

MAIN EVENT - Singles Match
Cesar Pineda vs Psycho Dragon

With the fans on his side, Psycho Dragon exploded into this match with fast-paced hard-hitting moves. Pineda soon turned the tables though, getting in a low-blow on PsyDrag that the ref didn't catch. This began several minutes of dominance by the Mexican star which was ended when PsyDrag reveresed Da 187 into the Tangled Web submission move. Pineda reached the ropes but soon after he was dropped with a Jackhammer and then the Royale With Cheese for the pinfall.

Winner: Psycho Dragon via pinfall at 7:04

Post-match, Aesha came out onto the stage to announce that due to the events of tonight's show, plans have been changed so next week it will be Psycho Dragon vs Rocco Ross vs Seth Skyfire vs Trevor Andrews to decide the first Pure Champion.

OOC: Thanks to Cube for writing the Boss/Cube segment and match.

Last edited by Storme on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:41 pm

FUCK YEAH, Sonichu wins. May CWCville long live and prosper.

Good show, quite enjoyed the short descriptions and the promo. Who may 'The Boss' really be? XP
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Awesome results. I am looking forward to this angle with Logan and Horatio. It is gonna be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm

DAMNNN thought I had this one. Nice RPs seth and rocco. hope to have a rematch soon!

good results.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm

^^ THIS. Logan and Gates going against authority? Nice.

Oh, and a great first show.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

A. wrote:
DAMNNN thought I had this one. Nice RPs seth and rocco. hope to have a rematch soon!

Storme wrote:
Post-match, Aesha came out onto the stage to announce that due to the events of tonight's show, plans have been changed so next week it will be Psycho Dragon vs Rocco Ross vs Seth Skyfire vs Trevor Andrews to decide the first Pure Champion.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Inah wrote:
^^ THIS. Logan and Gates going against authority? Nice.

Oh, and a great first show.

Yeah the angle should be nothing short of amazing... I am interested to see where it will lead...

Damn that bitch not giving Eric a Pure title shot xD.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Sonichu for UV champion. Nao.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Black Dagger wrote:
Yeah the angle should be nothing short of amazing... I am interested to see where it will lead...

Damn that waste of space with no back-bone. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 pm

I should be getting offended but I am not. That is Logan's personality. Too bad Logan will be taking over the Olympian Division Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Razz The Boss is that little voice inside all of us that says... "A loser says what?"

Great results, we can already see the roster shaping up and this show is lookin' good!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:40 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
I should be getting offended but I am not. That is Logan's personality. Too bad Logan will be taking over the Olympian Division Very Happy

..I was talking about Gates, but alright, we'll see. ;D
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Inah wrote:
Black Dagger wrote:

Damn that waste of space with no back-bone. ;D

It's called Business... maybe Aesha should learn more about it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 pm

^ Business or cowardice? I'm sure being the protege of your opponent before your match is a very good sign that you just don't want to face him, because you know you'll lose.
Back to top Go down
Jonny.
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Well done to all, I shall try to remember not to leave it to the last 20 minutes next time. Ahahaha.

Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am

Black and PsyDrag are taking those titles people. Then we're going to take down Ashburn and that whore Scarlett. You all watch.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 am

SEZ wrote:
Black and PsyDrag are taking those titles people. Then we're going to take down Ashburn and that whore Scarlett. You all watch.

Scarlett's way too classy to be a whore.
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire
Wrestling Fan
Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

Ah that was awesome dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Nice results. Even though I'm not acquainted with the history of most of these characters, I can still see that there's some history between a few members of the roster. The storyline with Gates and Logan forming a faction before the promotion can even get started is interesting. You'd think it'd be easy dominate a new fed, but we'll just have to see what they're capable of, eh?

Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Ehhh shit happened over the weekend resulting in me getting sick and I couldn't post my RP for the card. Anyway I'll definitely be posting a RP for this upcoming card. Congrats to the winners the card was a good read.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 am

hmmm.. maybe up the time limit to 30 mins ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Results
Page 1 of 1