Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show

Go down 
+2
Black Dagger
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm

WWE has announced that a battle royal will be held this Monday night on Raw featuring all the Divas. The winner will be named the Slammy Award winning Diva of the year.

Source: Wrestlezone.com

So Rosa Mendes could win this and get named Diva Of The Year. What a joke ...
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Sykesy wrote:
WWE has announced that a battle royal will be held this Monday night on Raw featuring all the Divas. The winner will be named the Slammy Award winning Diva of the year.

Source: Wrestlezone.com

So Rosa Mendes could win this and get named Diva Of The Year. What a joke ...

Doubt that will happen myself... I think McCool or Layla will win the BR to be perfectly honest... And in my opinion one is quite deserving of being Diva of the WWE year.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm

If you need to crown the Diva of the Year with a battle royal, that says all about the current state of their Diva division.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

The winner will be either Lay-Cool or Natalya. I hope it is Natalya, but I won't hold my breath. I think the Diva's are slowly getting better and they are starting to feature the Diva's that can actually wrestle. If they could get Pheonix into the title picture, along with Lay-Cool and Natalya, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Disagree completely. It should be McCool without a doubt. Natalya did nothing for the 1st month while McCool [And Layla] were holding onto their belts.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 am

It probably will be Lay-Cool, but I am so tired of them and I can't bear another speach from those 2. They will carry around their Slammy for the next month and blather on and on about it.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm

What is this like the third 3 hour Raw special in a row? They had the Raw goes Old School, the King of the Ring and now this? Are they desperate for ratings so bad that they have to go on with 3 hour specials than the regular 2 hour editions of Raw?

Anyways regardless of who wins I'll be happy as long as they don't insult the Women's Division any further by dressing a male wrestler up as a woman and having him win the battle royal like they did with Santino Marella during the Miss WrestleMania thing.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Could be worse.

Could've been Harvey Wippleman again.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 am

3rd in 6 weeks, I think. First, there was Old School Raw, 2 weeks later, there was KOTR Raw, and 2 weeks after that, Slammies. I love it, so I am not complaining and I will be watching all 3 hours of this weeks Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:24 am

Ayen wrote:
I'll be happy as long as they don't insult the Women's Division any further by dressing a male wrestler up as a woman and having him win the battle royal like they did with Santino Marella during the Miss WrestleMania thing.

And Chyna ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 am

Chyna has woman parts. At least I that those are woman parts Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Ayen wrote:
I'll be happy as long as they don't insult the Women's Division any further by dressing a male wrestler up as a woman and having him win the battle royal like they did with Santino Marella during the Miss WrestleMania thing.

And Chyna ...

That... That was just awesome.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

lets see how many botches we can count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show   Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Announced For Monday's 3 Hour Raw Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: