Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match Empty
PostSubject: Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match   Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 pm

- FCW star Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) defeated Ezekiel Jackson in the dark match before tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Orlando, Florida. Ambrose is working as a heel.

- One-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Epico posted the following rants on his Twitter today. It sounds like he's unhappy about being left off the WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view:

"Can you believe this @LaRosaMendes ? Every single WWE title was on The Wrestlemania PPV. But the WWE tag champs get the Pre-show"

"I thought this was WRESTLEmania.... No CONCERTmania... Who did Flo-rida and that MGK beat??? I guess they beat the tag champs"

"Not only the tag champs get left out of wrestlemania... We weren't even on Raw and it looks like we won't be on smackdown either..."

"and since when is Flo-rida, MGK and that menounos chick relevant to a wrestlemania????"
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match   Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 am

Times like these when I hate myself for having to check who Epico is. Agreed on all points. None of those celebs belonged at Mania, and they brought more negatives to the show than positives. If I hear that crappy 'Oh, sometimes' song I'm going to punch my monitor.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match   Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Even though it's actually part of an upcoming storyline, I can understand Epico's frustration, especially since he is one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions and their match should've been on the main card, even if it would've been a short match. But at the same time, I'm under the impression that depending on your position on the roster, regardless if you're right or wrong, you might want to restrain yourself a little bit, not to catch too much heat. I know that guys like CM Punk were able to somehow dodge a bullet after doing the same but in Punk's case, he has everything to back it up and he's proven he could draw. The jury's still out for Primo and Epico.

I miss the days where tag team wrestling was relevant. In ANY promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match   Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Epico Rants, Ambrose Works SmackDown Dark Match
Page 1 of 1