Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laurinaitis Wins Control, Menounos Talks Rumor, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Laurinaitis Wins Control, Menounos Talks Rumor, More Empty
PostSubject: Laurinaitis Wins Control, Menounos Talks Rumor, More   Laurinaitis Wins Control, Menounos Talks Rumor, More EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 pm

- John Laurinaitis won control of both RAW and SmackDown last night at WrestleMania 28 when Team Laurinaitis defeated Team Long in the 12-man match. After the match Eve Torres, who had distracted Zack Ryder for the finish, turned on him by kicking him below the belt.

Ryder wrote on Twitter:

"@EveMarieTorres ruined my #WrestleMania moment. I got a low blowski from a hoeski."

- We received reports from WrestleMania 28 that some fans had their views obstructed by the palm trees that were used for the set.

- Some fans were under the impression that Maria Menounos had an accident during her WrestleMania match with Kelly Kelly against Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix. Maria addressed this on Twitter and says it was makeup on the back of her pants:

"Just won my match at #Wrestlemania with @realkellykelly.amazing experience.and ps-that was eve's makeup on my pants-let's not get cray cray"
Back to top Go down

Laurinaitis Wins Control, Menounos Talks Rumor, More
Page 1 of 1