Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz on MTV, Rock Training with Two WWE Stars, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Miz on MTV, Rock Training with Two WWE Stars, More Empty
PostSubject: The Miz on MTV, Rock Training with Two WWE Stars, More   The Miz on MTV, Rock Training with Two WWE Stars, More EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

- The Miz will be hosting MTV's Challenge: Battle of the Exes Reunion show next Wednesday night at 10pm EST.

- While the WWE crews arrived in Miami earlier this week, most of the Legends and other stars were arriving Wednesday night and Thursday. Diamond Dallas Page is confirmed to attend WrestleMania and we know Maryse is in town hanging out with the other Divas. JBL wrote the following about the travel:

"Been off the road for over two years, back on it for 15 minutes headed to Mania and remember why I hate it! #hatetravel"

- We noted earlier this week that The Rock has been training with WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins to prepare for his WrestleMania 28 match against John Cena. Rock told The Miami Herald this week that he's also been training with Michael McGillicutty. Rock said:

"I love Curt [Hawkins]. Curt’s been great. Joe Hennig [Michael McGillicutty] has been great, too. I’ve had a training camp for over a year now, and those guys have been tremendous.
Back to top Go down

The Miz on MTV, Rock Training with Two WWE Stars, More
Page 1 of 1