Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

-Former WWE Superstars MVP, Matt Hardy, and Carlito have apparently been in talks with Mexico's AAA promotion about working a show sometime in 2011.

-During a match between Jeff Hardy and Jay Lethal on November 30th in Abu Dhabi as part of TNA Wrestling's tour of the region, Hardy used some of WWE Superstar John Cena's mannerisms. For example, he hit Lethal with the Five-Knuckle Shuffle and used the "You Can See Me" motion. This was said to get major pops from the crowd.

Source: Wrestlingnewssource.com
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh, the TNA World Heavyweight Champion mocks WWE's franchise player, now. How original.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm

this was vengeance for when Jericho did the Hogan taunt during the same Monday that TNA Impact debuted their attempt to rekindle the Monday Night Wars. Revenge is a dish best served Stoned I guess.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:16 pm

TNA sucks so much....that just shows how low Jeff gets....By using his FRIENDS moves
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
TNA sucks so much....that just shows how low Jeff gets....By using his FRIENDS moves

Implying that it couldn't have been humorous or in good fun. This wasn't even a taped show btw...

Now to the actual "news" in this topic. Carlito in AAA is cool, Matt is not so cool. I'm surprised that TNA hasn't gone after him yet considering their past history with other wrestlers in Matt's situation and also already having Jeff. I guess having Matt there would distract from Jeff's current gimmick and status. So kudos to TNA for not grabbing another ex-WWE guy straight away.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:32 pm

I dont think Matt would go to TNA, I dont know why, but TNA wouldnt suit him anyway
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm

SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

Implying that it couldn't have been humorous or in good fun. This wasn't even a taped show btw...

Now to the actual "news" in this topic. Carlito in AAA is cool, Matt is not so cool. I'm surprised that TNA hasn't gone after him yet considering their past history with other wrestlers in Matt's situation and also already having Jeff. I guess having Matt there would distract from Jeff's current gimmick and status. So kudos to TNA for not grabbing another ex-WWE guy straight away.

TNA can't sign him. Hardy has a 90 Day No compete TV clause. As does everyone within the WWE apart from John Morrison.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Sykesy wrote:
SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

TNA can't sign him. Hardy has a 90 Day No compete TV clause. As does everyone within the WWE apart from John Morrison.

Forgot about that. TNA will probably grab him when it's over then.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:51 pm

I really want to see MVP and Carlito in AAA.

I really want to see AAA, damn my heinous basic cable!
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 pm

MVP vs Carlito should be a good match....i cant remember if we have ever seen it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match   Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Stars Possibly Coming to AAA, Jeff Hardy Imitates John Cena During Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: