Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again Empty
PostSubject: Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again   Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm

- John Cena posted the following on Twitter the other day, thanking fans for messages about his brother and saying he's ready for The Rock next week.

"Thanks to all those with messages of support for my bro. #livestrong"

"And on another note..has anybody seen @therock ? Because the guy who shows up looking like him really sucks. Prep school thug will be ready for cleveland. Hope great one has is notes right. I meant musical notes...not notes on his hand."

- WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase, who has been dealing with a wrist injury, says he broke his ankle at Tuesday night's WWE tapings in Uncasville, CT. DiBiase wrestled a Superstars match against Jinder Mahal. He wrote on Twitter:

"DiBiase Posse last night I unfortunately broke my ankle. Can't catch a break lately. Ha, Well I guess I did n a way! Its ok tho, James 1:2-3"
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again   Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 am

Looks like DiBiase can join Barrett in missing out on a Wrestlemania paycheck so tantilizingly close to Wrestlemania. Though I'm not that big a fan of him, I will admit he has been... watchable lately. Hope he gets well soon.
Back to top Go down

Cena Says The Rock Sucks, WWE Star Injured Again
Page 1 of 1