Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News Empty
PostSubject: Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News   Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Source: PWInsider.com

- Wade Barrett will be out of action for 3-4 months and will miss WrestleMania 28. Barrett underwent surgery on his dislocated elbow earlier this week and the injury is said to be far worse than originally expected.

Barrett's injury has caused major changes to WrestleMania 28 as the plan was to have Barrett win the Money in the Bank ladder match and carry the briefcase. WWE decided this week to pull the Money in the Bank match from WrestleMania 28 due to Barrett's injury. Barrett wrote earlier this week that he would be off Twitter for a few months and the injury is why.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News   Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, fuck.

That sucks. Barrett's been on a role lately, and while I knew he was injured I was hoping it wasn't too serious. And on the cusp of a decent push too. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News   Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I seriously doubt they cancel a match just because the planned winner got injured. While the situation was a bit different, they changed the winner at WrestleMania XXIV to Punk because Hardy fucked up and got himself suspended. All they would have to do is have someone else win it, like Ziggler. Hell, if they still wanted Barrett to end up with the belt, they could just pull an Edge and win it in a match for the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News   Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News Empty

Back to top Go down

Top WWE Star Missing WrestleMania, Big MITB News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: