Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned Empty
PostSubject: New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned   New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

- For the second year in a row, WWE will hold a tryout in Waterloo, Iowa in conjunction with the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame weekend. The event will take place on July 13th at 1pm and is open to wrestlers, managers, announcers and referees.

WWE's Jerry Brisco will be on hand to scout the talent. Jason Ayers was signed by WWE after participating in last year's tryout while four others received callbacks. The cost for the tryout is $150. Contact Troy Peterson at wresshow@yahoo.com for more information.

- Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE Intercontinental Title is now official for WrestleMania 28 after Friday night's SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned   New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes should be a decent bout. I'm giving Show the benefit of the doubt based off his matches with Henry that he won't stick the joint out. I'm not disappointed with this inclusion but I'm not excited either.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned   New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

At least, the Intercontinental title will be defended at Wrestlemania this year, I don't remember how long since that last happened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned   New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned Empty

Back to top Go down

New WrestleMania 28 Match, Major WWE Tryout Planned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: