Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs Empty
PostSubject: RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs   RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

- Teddy Long wrote the following on Twitter last night for the current storyline with John Laurinaitis:

"Listen, playas. I'm not going anywhere. And if @WWERawGM thinks any differently then he truly is as clueless as he looks. #Chamber"

William Regal replied:

"@GMSmackDown @WWERawGM Perhaps it's time for me to take over from both of you.I'm better than both of you and far more better dressed.#over"

- In the UK, WWE edited out Randy Orton's botched RKO on Big Show from last Monday's RAW replays.

- WWE's Aksana and Hornswoggle will be appearing at the Columbus Blue Jackets vs. St. Louis Blues game on March 11th at 6pm from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.

- WWE officials were confiscating anti-John Cena signs at last night's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs   RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am

I'd honestly love for Regal to take over for both shows. His tenure as Raw general manager was great.

Wait why would they now confiscate anti-John Cena signs? Makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs   RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Like usual. They wanna force-feed us Cena as the #1 babyface on the roster despite the fact he'll be eaten alive by the Miami crowd at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs   RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW/SD GM Storyline, WWE Takes Anti-Cena Signs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: