Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 pm

- WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio appeared on 95.7 THE GAME in San Francisco with The Rise Guys to promote this weekend's SmackDown live events. Del Rio says he isn't a fan of The Miz.

He said, "I hate The Miz. This is not part of the show, I really really dislike that guy. I've tried to punch him in the face several times, not in the ring, I mean outside of the ring. He is like a little girl always running away from me."

Del Rio added that he and The Miz were very different. "I'm a real athlete. He's just a loud, stupid little kid. He's one of those guys who was probably bullied in school and that's the reason that he's so loud now.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

Congratulations, Mr. Del Rio! You're an asshole. You win no points from me with your words, and as thus I now dislike you moreso than before.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 pm

The Miz is a probably an over-bearing loud mouth prick in real life but Del Rio is just a fucking asshole. He was probably one of those guys that was an asshole in school.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

From all I hear Miz is pretty much the exact opposite of what he is inside the ring to what he is outside. I've read numerous fan reports saying that they were pleasantly surprised to find Miz not being an asshole outside the ring.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 pm

I honestly think that Alberto Del Rio is overestimating his actual status in the company, since he hasn't exactly lived to the hype when he was signed. A huge star in Mexico won't make you a huge WWE star.

I think that with everything going on backstage with The Miz as of late, the least of his worries is whether or not Alberto Del Rio hates him or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz   Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz Empty

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: