Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner Empty
PostSubject: Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner   Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:18 pm

- WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd recently spoke with Tim Baines of The Ottawa Sun. Below are some highlights, via Slam Wrestling:

His talents:
"I know it might come across as arrogance. I'm sorry, but I know I can outperform a lot of people. But when the (door opens), I'm going to kick it in."

Looking for a new partner:
"I'm a big fan of tag teams again. I've been looking, scouting (for a partner). I've done a couple of matches with Johnny Curtis and Justin Gabriel. When I teamed with Justin, I thought we gelled perfectly. Even with a guy like Trent Baretta. I think we could give a Hardy Boys type of feel."

"People have said it before, but if it's not your goal to be at the top, what are you doing this for? I've set a bunch of little goals that I hope to accomplish. And right now, the tag team scene is what I want to do."

WWE Champion CM Punk:
"He has a different way of thinking than most guys. Basically, the message is if I've come this far, I'm already halfway into the forest and I can't go back. He's a guy I can text anytime. If it's 4 a.m. and I text him, he'll text me back."

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner   Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Tyson should start teaming with Kofi. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've read Kofi has been teaming with Mason Ryan at live shows and I don't want that to take off.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner   Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Don't think it will either. Mostly look like a random tag team for house shows.

Gotta admit that Tyson Kidd & Kofi Kingston would do a pretty nice tandem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner   Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson Kidd Discusses Looking for a New Partner
Page 1 of 1