Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More Empty
PostSubject: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:17 pm

- D-Jay's Pizza in Winnipeg has released "The Jericho" pizza in honor of WWE Superstar Chris Jericho. The pizza has pepperoni and beef on it - Jericho's favorite.

- The current storyline with Drew McIntyre is that Teddy Long may fire him after losing another match on this week's Sin City SmackDown. McIntyre lost to Santino Marella in a Blindfold Match. WWE's website has a new video up with McIntyre where he says he doesn't know how he will save his job before threatening the WWE.com reporter.

- WWE Hall of Famer Road Warrior Animal recently spoke with WWE's website about his brother John Laurinaitis and the current feud with WWE Champion CM Punk. Animal said Punk is living out the dream that Laurinaitis wanted and had the following to say about a potential battle between the two:

"I think Punk would tear him apart. I’m not saying that John can’t handle himself, because he can. He was a world champion over in Japan, and he knows what it takes to get there. But once you spend five, six years in the front office, you’re bound to get soft, and you can’t expect to compete with a thoroughbred like Punk."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Please, please let this lead to McIntyre totally kicking ass. Just don't have him turn face, things look a bit bright for awhile, lose a bunch of steam, randomly gain some momentum, only for it to be halted, up until he begins teaming with Mark Henry, then the team stops and he flounders in mid card hell, until he asks for his release and begins wrestling for Japan. ... That's what happened the last time WWE did something like this!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

You mean the guy's BALLIN' in Japan at the moment, right?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Hate this storying they're doing with Drew Mac. One of my, ahem, "FAV FIVE", who I literally hated when he first debuted. Now I look forward to every appearence, but I don't want to see him losing to the likes of... *shudder* ... Santino.

I hope this doesn't go on much longer and Drew can go back to being the kickass performer he is.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
You mean the guy's BALLIN' in Japan at the moment, right?

Yep. And I got to go on a little tangent, I know MVP is really happy with where his career is, but I'm positive if WWE went the route I thought they were going to go with him, he'd be just as happy as he is now but in WWE. I mean, for the majority of his heel tenure, I thought it was only a matter of time before he raised up the card into the main event world title picture, it sure looked that way until they decided to job him out for months, that whole plot did little for him. Although, they had a chance to still get him to that position, that little bit with Orton could've turned into a great feud. I still remember MVP interrupting Orton and cutting a promo on the stage, building to a great match. I don't remember who won the match, but it doesn't matter because that did a lot of good for MVP and showed me he could succeed as a top face. Then WWE didn't follow up, which is weirder to me now since MVP has said Orton actually praised him for that match and from mister "Stupid! Stupid!", that's pretty impressive. Oh well, maybe MVP will return to WWE some day, he's clearly on good terms with them, unlike another favorite of mine who I incorrectly predicted would be world champion, Mr. Kennedy. Well, anything could happen, so maybe he could return one day but I'm really getting off-topic.

Back onto McIntyre, and in fact, my original point with MVP; this whole break someone down to build them up has backfired with one of my favorites before and I have a horrible feeling it will again. The only reason I'm not saying it definitely will, is because WWE has been a lot better recently. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, two people who just a year ago were the only two wrestlers I'd be youtubing because WWE bored me as a whole, are the World Champions. That gives me some hope for McIntyre.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 pm

That's funny because I just read an article with MVP who talked about how he'd like to come back to WWE to feud with Randy Orton and he mentioned that match you were talking about. He also says he always got along great with Orton, even with Orton's reputation of being "a guy who's hard to get along with".
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I would really love if they brought back MVP. He could feud with Y2J. That reminds me about a joke Jericho made about not knowing MVP's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More   McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More Empty

Back to top Go down

McIntyre Storyline, Jericho Gets a Pizza, More
Page 1 of 1