Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More   Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 pm

- Actor Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding) could be seen sitting behind Michael Cole on Monday night's RAW Supershow from Anaheim. Haskins also visited backstage.

- Several WWE Superstars including John Cena and CM Punk have been posting sponsored tweets for the new movie The Grey this week.

- WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix was in town for Monday night's RAW Supershow but once again, did not appear on TV.

- Zack Ryder wrote the following on Twitter Monday night about his United States Title loss:

"So I'm not the US champ anymore. Sorry to let my Broskis down. I will make no excuses for tonight...I will be United States champion again!"
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More   Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:11 pm

I had a problem with Ryder losing the US title but it had nothing to do with Ryder ... Swagger looked incredibly weak. If it wasn't for that match with Punk the week prior, I'd have absolutely no faith in Swagger. The United States Champion should never be booked as week as Swagger was.
Back to top Go down

Zack Ryder Comments, Beth Phoenix Update, More
Page 1 of 1