Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay   Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

- Bret Hart congratulated Edge on his WWE Hall of Fame induction and says he hopes to be there for the ceremony. The Hitman wrote:

"Congrats to the inductees so far to the WWE HOF, esp. Edge. He'll always be one of my crew & I hope 2 be there 2 shake his hand that night"

- While WWE officials were happy with the way Brodus Clay returned on Monday's RAW, the general consensus backstage among the WWE crew was that this week's show in general was a bad one.

- For those wondering, the "Funk" gimmick for Clay was a new idea from WWE creative and has not been planned the whole time for his return.

Partial source: PWInsider
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay   Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm

I want to hate Brodus's new gimmick so damn much...

But I just can't help myself, I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay   Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

The only thing I hate about Brodus's gimmick is the song they used. While it fits I don't won't to associate Clay with Ernest The Cat Miller.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay   Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I never thought I would actually see Akeem, Ernest "The Cat" Miller and Flash Funk all rolled into one. I honestly don't know what to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay   Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Comments on Edge, News on RAW & Brodus Clay
Page 1 of 1