Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?

Go down 
+2
EdgeHead
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Source: Gerweck.net

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Smackdown head writer Michael Hayes is on thin ice right now. Vince McMahon is very unhappy with the Smackdown ratings in recent weeks and has not been a fan of the show recently at all. Christopher DeJoseph who was fired last week is said to be a close friend of Hayes and his firing is being called warning shot. If Hayes is let go he would be one of numerous writers who has been cut in recent weeks as WWE try’s to overhaul the current product.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm

If they fire Michael Hayes to hand over the reins of Smackdown to another bogus Hollywood writer, I'm gonna be seriously pissed off.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Does Vince honestly think SD can be a Raw.....NO WAY!...SD is never gonna be as good as Raw, but Yeah SD has been really boring lately...
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Does Vince honestly think SD can be a Raw.....NO WAY!...SD is never gonna be as good as Raw, but Yeah SD has been really boring lately...

Really?

Smackdown is (consistently) better than Raw. At least it was last time I watched. If Hayes goes then Smackdown is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm

SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

Really?

Smackdown is (consistently) better than Raw. At least it was last time I watched. If Hayes goes then Smackdown is going to suck.

It was back in the day....Today, it cannot compare, The reasons for that is, Raw isnt as boring to watch....SD right now is so crap, its all about edge n kane
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 am

Manu Soldier wrote:
SEZ wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

Really?

It was back in the day....Today, it cannot compare, The reasons for that is, Raw isnt as boring to watch....SD right now is so crap, its all about edge n kane

WOW I actually agree with you here ... sorta.

Raws main event has been so much more interesting to watch considering the circumstances. Kane and Edge is just complete shit and the only good things on Smackdown are Lay-Cool, Ziggler, Kaval and rey vs Del Rio. Raw is miles ahead and if WWe really wanted to even the shows up then he would put Cena on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 am

Excally...Cena should be put on SD, it would jus give that light of something different, which is not there now. Even the Undertaker is out for a couple months, it makes it even shittyer.

N Sykesy.....Hopefully im posting better for you, as i think about what im going to post.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Smackdown is always better without the Undertaker. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 pm

In some ways, but Taker puts on a show....His matches are great. SD now would be better with Taker, not just Kane n Edge....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Hayes has been on thin ice before. There was the rumors of him drinking too much and saying racist shit back stage. I don't know if that was true or not, but it probably is not good news for Hayes.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Hayes had to go....If as the WWE Universe thinks SD is boring, then that isnt going to push enough ratings like they want.....Vince should change hayes n have a roster change, hopefully cena wont be re-hired this monday
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I always thought SmackDown was the better show with the better wrestling, but lately it has been slacking off rather badly. Even before the move to ScFy when I could still watch it on My Network TV I could notice that the spark and that it factor just wasn't there anymore.

No idea if Hayes is the problem or not as I'm not all that familiar with his work. Didn't even know he was still around. Last I heard of him he called Mark Henry the N word and people believed it's the main reason Henry was given the ECW title. Naturally I thought he was fired because of that incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?    Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Hayes On Thin Ice?
Page 1 of 1