Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title Empty
PostSubject: WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title   WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- The idea behind the WWE reality shows on the new Network is to air footage taped the week of the show, unlike Tough Enough where the whole season was taped before the first episode aired.

- WWE has been talking with Shed Media about bringing back Tough Enough for the Network and other new programming. Shed produced the most recent season of Tough Enough.

- Before Mark Henry got injured and Daniel Bryan won the World Heavyweight Title at TLC, the plan had always been for him to win eventually. At first they were going to put the belt on him at WrestleMania 28 but some time over the past few months he was set to win it at Elimination Chamber.

Officials chose Bryan to end up with the title after TLC over Big Show because they felt it wouldn't be much of a big deal if Show kept the title
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title   WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 am

Obviously, I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan winning the WHC, but I think I'd still would of rather had him cash in at Mania and win it then. It depends if Henry would've still been champion. Because if this leads to Bryan defending against Orton, Christian, or Sheamus at Mania, I have nothing to complain about. Not that I am, mind you.
Back to top Go down

WWE Network Content, Backstage News on Bryan/Title
Page 1 of 1