Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW   Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:58 pm

- Joey Styles tweeted the following regarding an interview he shot Tuesday for WWE Network: "Yesterday, I was interviewed for about three hours about Original ECW for WWE Network. I got choked up revisiting my life from 1993-2000."

- WWE.com has posted new photos of Alicia Fox.

- Goldust stated Wednesday on Twitter he will bar those who do not believe in Jesus Christ.

"I believe in christ and if u dont i block you so go walk with the devil."

He then wrote "blocked" in response to the following remark: "Why do you block people just because they don't believe the same things as you do?"

WWE officials temporarily barred the Raw Superstar from using Twitter earlier this year due to his behavior on the microblogging site. He would publicly block users for asking trivial questions, or even no discernible reason.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW   Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Easy way to lose a fan in me, Goldust. Granted, I wasn't much to begin with, but whatever. Also, I'm no longer in favor of Cody vs. Dustin at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW   Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 am

*shakes head* Goldy, you twat. If I had twitter I'd send you a smartassed response before unfollowing you instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW   Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldust Blocking Twitter, Styles Reminisces ECW
Page 1 of 1