Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More Empty
PostSubject: Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More   Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:49 pm

- Former Heavyweight Champion boxer Riddick Bowe got involved at an independent pro wrestling show back in early December in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey. Bowe knocked out a heel manager named Ricky O during a tag team match that saw Sgt. Slaughter and The Patriot take on The Nigerian Nightmares.

- The Kansas Expocentre in Topeka, Kansas is advertising a WWE Title Match between John Cena and Kane for the February 3rd RAW live event. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio is also advertised.

- WWE has registered to trademark "Fear My Name" which will likely be a catchphrase for a new or existing character.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More   Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 pm

I highly doubt Kane vs. Cena for the WWE title happening. Just don't see WWE putting the belt on Cena, and even though I won't have as much of a problem with it, I don't imagine Kane winning either. That belt is staying on Punk until at least Mania, and probably after.
Back to top Go down

Kane vs. Cena for the WWE Title?, New Trademark, More
Page 1 of 1