Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More   WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 pm

- Chris Jericho conducted a 40-minute interview with rock legend Slash that will air on this week's Rock of Jericho satellite radio show.

- WWE officials reportedly have big things planned in the Divas division for Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes as the manager for Primo and Epico.

- To promote the WWE Divas DLC pack for WWE '12, Trish Stratus wrote a post on Facebook and said she feels her and Kelly Kelly would have made a good tag team. She wrote:

"Wondering who you're going to have me face off against in WWEgames (THQ) first? There are a few things I never did in my career like have a cage match, get into the ring with Natalya, a singles match with Beth Phoenix, and I kind of feel that Barbie Blank and I would have made a pretty solid team! Actually never had the opportunity to become WWE Divas champion..."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More   WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

How big of plans can you seriously have for a manager? Especially one in the tag division. As for Fox, not a fan reading that.

As for Trish teaming with Kelly, I hate the idea but even more so because of how much sense it would make.
Back to top Go down

WWE Pushing Divas, Trish's Thoughts on Kelly Team, More
Page 1 of 1