Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes   Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Ring announcer Eden Stiles announced late Tuesday night on Twitter that she has parted ways with WWE after requesting to be released from her contract three weeks ago. She also stated that she is dating Cody Rhodes and indicated she left the promotion due to their relationship.

Stiles tweeted this morning, "Most people in relationships prefer not to work together. There's work and then your personal life. Healthy balance."

She added, "I left WWE because- as the most important person in my life put it -"the world is my oyster". It certainly is! Keep following me!!"

A photo of Cody Rhodes and Eden Stiles together has surfaced the internet. You can view the photo by CLICKING HERE
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes   Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:33 am

They will prob be broken up in like a month and she would have lost her opportunity with the WWE... What a fuck
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Eden Stiles Leaving WWE Due to Cody Rhodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: