Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More Empty
PostSubject: Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More   Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm

- The updated main events for this Saturday's WWE Supershow at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island are CM Punk vs. The Miz vs. John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio with Mick Foley as special referee and Mark Henry vs. Big Show.

- The dark main event after Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Raleigh saw Heath Slater, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett beat down Randy Orton until Big Show made the save. Orton put Slater through a table to end the show.

- 80's musician Stan Bush wrote the following on Twitter regarding his "The Touch" being used on RAW this week:

"@CMPunk Thanks for spinning The Touch on Raw! It's the tune that never dies! #YouveGotThePower"

"The pro-wrestling world has been pretty kind to me in 2011! First it was @CHIKARApro now it's @WWE - "The Touch" and wrestling work pretty well together!"

"Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad they played it - even for Johnny Ace
!"
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More   Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Loved "The Touch" since I first heard it in DBZ Abridged's Bardock special, and the music video on Raw was one of my favorite parts of the show.
Back to top Go down

Stan Bush Thanks CM Punk, Post-SmackDown News, More
Page 1 of 1