Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed   Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

F4WOnline.com reports today that John Morrison is done with WWE when his contract extension expires Wednesday. His original contract with the organization expired earlier this month but he agreed to an extension to appear at events he was advertised for. It is not known whether he will be making a farewell appearance at Monday's Raw SuperShow in Columbia, South Carolina.

Meanwhile, Melina absolves all blame that Morrison's once promising WWE career went up in smoke due to their relationship. Rather, she feels WWE is to blame for holding him and others back from achieving greater success.

She wrote Wednesday on Twitter via direct message, "The rumors aren't true. John has been talking to WWE and all these things are between them and has nothing to do with me.

"You have seen a number of wrestlers such as Gail, Bourne, John, Zack and so many more are held back from what they deserve and capable of. That's proof that it's not me. It's the WWE doing it to a number of phenomenal young talent.

"The rumors are FALSE. Please see that. I'm no one special that the WWE would care about."
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed   Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm

I still blame you, Melina! BLAAAME!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed   Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 am

WTF.... How could they have pushed him more... Given him the world title, fuck that. Ryder and Morrison dont deseve the world title and someone like Bourne doesnt even deserve a midcard title.......... and giving Melina and Gail countless Womens/Divas championship must have been holding them back as well I guess.....

http://ehwfv2.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed   Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Legend wrote:
WTF.... How could they have pushed him more... Given him the world title, fuck that. Ryder and Morrison dont deseve the world title and someone like Bourne doesnt even deserve a midcard title.......... and giving Melina and Gail countless Womens/Divas championship must have been holding them back as well I guess.....

In regards to Morrison, I believe she was referring to the months of the jobbing he went through, and yes, the lack of a championship since 2009. Also, at one point, I do feel John Morrison legitimately deserved a World title.

As for Gail, she's had one championship in her entire history with the company, and I doubt that's what Melina means anyway. Gail's last run in WWE was horrible. Melina's final months in the past weren't anything besides jobbing either, but she didn't mention herself anyways.

As for Bourne, the dude's a great high-flyer, and based off that I can see why Melina would say he hasn't been pushed enough. He is really talented, and besides, at one point, Bourne was really not doing anything on Raw. She's probably referring to that part alone, and not right now.

As for Ryder ... I haven't a damn clue. Some people think he should've already won the United States title, but I don't see any problem here. As for the time when he wasn't utilized, even though Ryder had an excellent match with Christian on WWECW, WWE really didn't have much reason to push him, especially over other guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed   Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed Empty

Back to top Go down

Morrison's Final Day With WWE Confirmed
Page 1 of 1