Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme Empty
PostSubject: Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme   Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:28 pm

- Former Cruiserweight Champion Juventud Guerrera turns 37 years old today while former ECW valet Kimona turns 35.

- WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler's new theme song is "Here To Show The World" by Downstait.

- The Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston and CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler matches at Monday's RAW Supershow both received extra time beyond what was originally planned. A worker in the WWE production truck argued that they are trying to get Barrett over so he should get more time in the ring.

Partial source: PWInsider
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme   Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Here To Show The World? Just sounded like the third freakin' remix of I Am Perfection, but alright.

Whoever said Ziggler vs. Punk should get more time is a genius. As for Barrett vs. Kingston ... not so much.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme   Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

I still prefer "I Am Perfection". I don't get why they had to change his entrance theme. It was my favorite of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme   Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme Empty

Back to top Go down

Matches Get Extra Time at RAW, Ziggler's New Theme
Page 1 of 1