Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Releases Cryptic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Releases Cryptic Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases Cryptic   WWE Releases Cryptic EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:55 pm

On Monday’s RAW, when WWE was showing one of the Twitter on-screen graphics, the image got fuzzy and briefly showed a URL to a Youtube channel – “It Begins 2012.”

The URL revealed a cryptic video of a young student talking about something big occurring on Monday, January 2nd, 2012 – when RAW is live from Memphis, TN.

The boy who was narrating the video said:

"Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For power should come to punish the weak for their inequity. For on the second day of 2012, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what it is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it."

The text "It Begins." then appeared.

You can watch the video at this link .
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Releases Cryptic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases Cryptic   WWE Releases Cryptic EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 pm

It's Jericho. Almost one hundred percent positive on this, although I do have a few other ideas. I just have to say, this is quite possibly my favorite video WWE's ever done. I love everything about it.
Back to top Go down

WWE Releases Cryptic
Page 1 of 1