Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Laurinaitis Denies Zack Ryder's US Title Petition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

John Laurinaitis Denies Zack Ryder's US Title Petition Empty
PostSubject: John Laurinaitis Denies Zack Ryder's US Title Petition   John Laurinaitis Denies Zack Ryder's US Title Petition EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm

- WWE's website has a new storyline article up with comments from John Laurinaitis on Zack Ryder. Laurinaitis has denied Ryder's United States Title petition and given the Survivor Series title shot to John Morrison.

Laurinaitis told WWE.com:

"I think I'm being very generous because John Morrison was on a losing streak which he seemed to have broken with a victory over Dolph Ziggler in a match last week. I'm all about giving talent opportunities and I feel that John Morrison has earned an opportunity to compete for the United States Championship."

"As far as Zack Ryder's twitter petition goes, no General Manager in WWE history is more about social media than I am. However, I feel he is going to have to gain many more than 15,000 signatures before I consider giving him an opportunity to compete for the United States Championship. Again, I'm all about giving talent opportunities ... when I feel they have earned them."
Back to top Go down

John Laurinaitis Denies Zack Ryder's US Title Petition
Page 1 of 1