Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More Empty
PostSubject: Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More   Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:34 pm

- This week's three-hour RAW Supershow had 35 minutes and 12 seconds of in-ring action, actually down from the previous week's two-hour show.

- There was a lot of talk backstage at Monday's RAW about Cody Rhodes' physique and how he has improved it over the past few weeks.

- Word is that tickets for the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will go on sale January 14th.

- Don't look for former WWE Diva Maryse to pop up in TNA. A source close to Maryse says that she lost interest in performing months ago and if she wanted to wrestle, it would be for WWE only.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More   Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Cody Rhodes has improved in a lot more than just physique over the years (I know they said weeks but still); it took him about four or so years but I'm finally a fan of Rhodes. My opinion of Rhodes has been improving ever since his match against Rey at Mania XXVII, and now I can say he is one of my favorites (though not in my fav five).
Back to top Go down

Maryse Not Joining TNA, Backstage Talk on Cody, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: