Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More Empty
PostSubject: New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More   New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm

- IGN has reported new details on The Road to WrestleMania mode in the new WWE '12 video game. Here are some highlights:

* Players will play as three different characters throughout the storyline. Two of the storylines are pre-determined.

* Previous games featured about 3 months of time but the new Road to WrestleMania mode covers about 18 months of time - covering two WrestleMania events.

* The new Road to WrestleMania mode isn't actually focused on the big event. It's focused on "building characters, feuds and storylines."

* The mode is split into three different acts, with each act focusing on a different Superstar. Sheamus plays a heel and Triple H plays the babyface. The third act lets you select or create a custom Superstar who will play the "outsider" role.

* THQ hired TNA X Division Champion Austin Aries, before TNA signed him, to do voice-over work for your character in the storyline, who goes by the name Jacob Cass.

* The mode is a lot more detailed than before. For example, Sheamus forms a stable with Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and William Regal called The United Kingdom, complete with their own entrance video and theme. The re-formation of WCW is also brought up.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More   New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:21 am

This sounds so awesome I think I just wet myself.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More   New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Indeed, the game really looks great. I don't think any game is perfect but I think it will satisfy those who had some issues with the previous Smackdown VS RAW games.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More   New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:50 am

This game is definitely going to be the best since Here Comes The Pain, and it definitely has a chance to even beat it. I've seen videos on the RTWM, and it looks just as awesome too. This will probably be the first RTWM I've enjoyed, as last years were awful, and the year before was just eh.

Of course, the improvements to Universe mode are even more awesome than this. Can't wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More   New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More Empty

Back to top Go down

New WWE ’12 Details Revealed: Road to WM, Aries, More
Page 1 of 1