Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV Empty
PostSubject: New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV   New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:15 pm

- On last night's RAW Supershow from Mexico City, a Last Man Standing stipulation was added to the WWE Title match between John Cena and Alberto Del Rio at Sunday's Vengeance pay-per-view. A WWE Tag Team Title match was also announced.

Coming out of last night's show, here's the announced card:

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

World Heavyweight Title Match
Big Show vs. Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne

WWE Divas Title Match
Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix

CM Punk and Triple H vs. The Miz and R-Truth

Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV   New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Rhodes vs. Orton has a big chance of stealing the show. Why isn't it for the Intercontinental Title? The lack of the title match pretty much gives away Orton's winning, but I guess it down't matter.

The tag match ... honestly, I'm not feeling it. Maybe it's because I haven't actually gotten to watch Raw recently, but I can't imagine it being as awesome as the previous matches in this angle. I certainly don't think it will be bad either.

Diva's match, should be good actually. It's definitely an improvement over Beth vs. Kelly. I actually like Eve, she's possibly my favorite diva in WWE, and she's facing one of her biggest competition for favorite diva.

The Tag match will be great. The World Title match will suck, and the WWE Title one could go either way.
Back to top Go down

New Matches & More for WWE's Vengeance PPV
Page 1 of 1