Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan   Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

As previously noted, the original plan for Bobby Roode at Sunday’s Bound For Glory PPV was to beat Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title. Obviously things changed, and now PWInsider.com reports that Hulk Hogan is in the fact the reason why. Confirming the speculation we reported on earlier, it looks like Hogan lobbied to have the finish changed, saying he did not feel that Roode was ready to win the title. A popular theory is that Hogan’s real reason for lobbying against Roode is because Hulk wanted to have the biggest pop of the night for himself, when he turned face and saved Sting.

Hogan also didn’t win any fans in the locker room when he made a Twitter comment about AJ Styles not making promotional appearances, as AJ missed the TNA Fan Interaction event over the weekend due to a death in the family.

Needless to say, there is a lot of resentment towards The Hulkster from the rest of the locker room right now. There’s a running joke among wrestlers wondering if they could request a transfer for Jeff Jarrett’s new project in India.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan   Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 am

I'm not surprised Hogan is the reason Roode lost after he publicly said he wasn't ready but I didn't think he was the actual reason. I don't know why, I guess I kind of gave Hogan the benefit of the doubt. Oh, and what's this shit about insulting AJ Styles because he missed an event because someone in his family died? Hogan, what the fuck!? You know what I'm going to do, I'm going to take my Hulk Hogan DVD and destroy them, because as of now, Hulk Hogan is dead to me. I mean, I didn't think it was possible for Hogan to piss me off more than that article where he talked about his match with Sting. Hell, I was actually going to watch TNA just to see Robert Roode as World Champion because since the first day I watched, he has always been my top five favorites in TNA.
Back to top Go down

Backstage News: TNA Roster Not Pleased With Hulk Hogan
Page 1 of 1