Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More Empty
PostSubject: Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More   Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm

- WWE has announced that effective immediately, NXT Redemption is moving to Wednesday afternoons at 4 p.m. ET/1 PT on WWE.com. WWE.com made the announcement prior to the start of last night's regularly scheduled episode, which read: "WWE Universe, tune in to WWE.com Wednesday afternoon at 4 p.m. ET/1 PT for an all-new episode of WWE NXT Redemption! For complete coverage of WWE NXT, including results, photos, video clips and full episodes on demand, visit NXT.WWE.COM any time."
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More   Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:17 am

... NXT Redemption is STILL going?!? It's been like eight months since it began! Three months since the last person was eliminated!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More   Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:26 am

I thought that it ended ages ago... When Maryse left NXT I just stopped taking notice and I just kind of assumed it ended. Why do they still have that anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More   Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

I'd say that NXT is pretty much a version of Shotgun Saturday Night or Velocity by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More   Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Change Revealed for a WWE Show, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: