Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1 Empty
PostSubject: Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1   Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 am

Quote :
WrestleZone has confirmed that an internal memo sent to WWE staffers this week listed the top 10 merchandise sellers, and John Cena has been replaced for the first time in several years as the number one seller.

The new number one?

CM Punk.

According to the memo, Punk is the number one merchandise selling WWE Superstar both on WWE Shop Zone and at the live events. The only time Cena was not number one was when The Rock returned to WWE Monday Night Raw, and his t-shirts sold a record number on ShopZone.

According to a key source in WWE, two of Punk's shirts have already eclipsed the Rock's one-day sales record. "Punk's merchandise is hot," our source told us, "no one has dethroned Cena in over 5 years, and Punk's numbers are way above anything or anyone else."

It also mentions that Zack Ryder has broken into the top ten for Ryder fans. I'm a Ryder fan too, but I couldn't care less about that. I'm really excited about this! Congratulations Punk!
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1   Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Glad to see both Punk & Ryder doing well in merchandise sales. That should set up a proper Zack Ryder push some time soon.
Back to top Go down

Cena No Longer #1 WWE Merch Seller, New #1
Page 1 of 1