Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DX Working at WWE HQ, Lashley Signs MMA Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

DX Working at WWE HQ, Lashley Signs MMA Deal Empty
PostSubject: DX Working at WWE HQ, Lashley Signs MMA Deal   DX Working at WWE HQ, Lashley Signs MMA Deal EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 am

- FOXSports.com is reporting that former WWE & TNA star Bobby Lashley has signed a new 3-fight deal with the Shark Fights MMA promotion. Lashley was quoted saying, "It's going to give me the opportunity to get some more fights under my belt."

As to why Shark Fights chose Lashley, the promotion's CEO, Bud Brutsman, said, "It's going to be big for us. When you're a little organization you need to make some noise, and Bobby is the perfect one to make some noise. There is nobody better than him right now that's out there."

- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels wrote on Twitter this morning that he's headed to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut to work on a new project with Triple H. HBK tweeted:

"Begrudgingly finished my workout, off 2 WWE Land 2 do heaven knows what w/HHH. Guess I'll find out when I get there. Luv last minute stuff!!"
Back to top Go down

DX Working at WWE HQ, Lashley Signs MMA Deal
Page 1 of 1