Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More Empty
PostSubject: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Hollywood gossip sites reported this week that George Clooney has taken his relationship with former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler to the next level by introducing her to his parents. The rags report that Keibler has told friends that her and Clooney's chemistry is "off the charts." Clooney lashed out at a reporter this week for asking about his love life at a media event.

- CM Punk wrote the following on Twitter regarding a WWE DVD about him: "A DVD of yours truly will never be done unless I call the shots. Stories must be told correctly. Haters included."

- The Rock is scheduled for at least one RAW Supershow episode leading up to his appearance at the Survivor Series pay-per-view.

- As noted before, Linda McMahon will be distancing herself from WWE in her 2012 bid for the US Senate. However, Chris Shays, a Republican who is running for the same nomination as McMahon, says he will make Linda's WWE track record part of the campaign from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:12 am

What could they bring up about Linda McMahon with WWE to hurt her campaign? I mean it's a TV show it's not like she actually did any of the stuff portrayed in WWE, Chris Shays sounds like a loser, just judging from his name and his actions from this.
Oh and stop being a little whining bitch Punk.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm

^How is that being a little whining bitch?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 am

^ He could just shut his mouth like every other superstar that has had a DVD made and not demand creative control over it. He has to make an issue over this now as well as everything else (wah wah wah). Are we seeing CM Punk turn into a woman? Anyway you don't need to hear my feelings about Punk again.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 am

You're right, we don't.

I don't see how Punk is in the wrong here. If someone were to make a DVD about me (fat chance, eh?) I'd want it to be as accurate and honest as possible.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 am

Punk'r wrote:
You're right, we don't.

I try not to shove my negative views down peoples throats. I mean others here write half a book on their opinions, I just put it in a few replies to some topics. I understand messing with fandom can be leathal, especially on the internet but I try not to offend or step on anyones toes.

As for my problem with Punk's view in this article. I mean would it kill him to just be quite and if a WWE DVD comes his way just let them make it however they make it. Not call out for creative control straight away. (Imagining Punk sitting in a directors chair.) It seems like Punk has a problem with everything and opposes everything WWE does at the moment. If WWE were to cure world hunger Im sure he would have some problem with that. (Punk bursting into Vince's office demanding an explanation to why WWE didn't cure hunger earlier.) But hey these are just my opinions. confused
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 pm

^For the record, I'm one-hundred percent positive Punk only mentioned it because JR recently asked fans on Twitter what WWE DVD they would like to see be made. Just wanted to point that out.

I could see your point if Punk wasn't one of the top guys in the company, but since he is, I just don't see anything unreasonable with this. As far as I know, pretty much every top guy in the company has had a lot creative control in their DVD. Of course, I doubt complete control, but you get the point. You don't have to like him, but you can't deny his position in the company and since others in the same position have basically been giving that I don't think it's fair to say he's bitching about this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't recall a whole lot of people complaining about Bret Hart having creative control over his DVD when it was released in 2005. Why would it have to be different for CM Punk?

As for the Linda McMahon thing, to me, blasting her for being associated with WWE is as cheap as heels insulting the hometown crowd using the "You people are losers because you're from X". If you want to rally voters behind you to dismiss the opposition, at least, find some flaws in her electoral platform, not her past with WWE because she's married to Vince McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More   Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Plans for The Rock, Ammo Against Linda, More
Page 1 of 1