Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting   Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 pm

- WWE Diva Eve Torres and Rener Gracie will be hosting a Women Empowered self defense seminar for women this Thursday at the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission in Burien, Washington. More information can be found at GracieWomenEmpowered.com or by calling 206-412-0384.

- It was announced earlier that Activision Hunts is doing a contest on Facebook where the winner can hunt with Shawn Michaels in New York City as he promotes Activision's Dangerous Hunts video game. The winner won't actually be hunting with Shawn. He clarified on Twitter this afternoon and said it's not an actual hunt, but the winner will be playing against him in the video game.

- As noted earlier, Michelle McCool wrote on Twitter last night that Vickie Guerrero inspires her, after apparently teasing a return to WWE.

Vickie responded to her this afternoon and indicated that she also may be taking time off soon. Vickie wrote: "@McCoolMichelleL you inspire me everyday!!! My turn to take some time off...!"
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting   Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

I think it would be good for Vickie to take some time off and I don't think I want to see McCool come back... I mean she just left.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting   Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 pm

McCool is definitely missed. She should come back as a face and take out Beth/Natalya as they've basically dominated everyone else except Kelly.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting   Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Well, Michelle McCool pretty much fit the description of what Beth Phoenix & Natalya hate in a diva so I guess that'd work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting   Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Guerrero Taking Time Off?, Update on HBK Hunting
Page 1 of 1