Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Cartoon Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discord
Wrestling Fan
Discord

WWE Cartoon Show Empty
PostSubject: WWE Cartoon Show   WWE Cartoon Show EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 pm

WWE Cartoon Show Wwf10
I just watched an episode of this series on YouTube and I might watch this series from the beginning. Didn't WWE consider another cartoon show and was negotiating with Nickelodeon? If they are interested in another animated program, they should probably consider The Hub or WWE Network.

It would be interesting to see this series made with current wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestletalk.co.cc/
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Cartoon Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Cartoon Show   WWE Cartoon Show EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Robot Chicken did a great skit called Hogan's Heroes, using Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper among others a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Cartoon Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Cartoon Show   WWE Cartoon Show EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Robot Chicken did a great skit called Hogan's Heroes, using Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper among others a few years back.

I remember that! Robot Chicken produced some great skits. Past tense because I don't even know if it's still making new episodes.

I'm slightly interested in this show that. Seeing as you said it's on Youtube, I might just have to check it out ... although I doubt it will be any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE Cartoon Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Cartoon Show   WWE Cartoon Show Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Cartoon Show
Page 1 of 1