Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE and ROH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Discord
Wrestling Fan
Discord

WWE and ROH Empty
PostSubject: WWE and ROH   WWE and ROH EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Are they working together or is WWE funding them like what they did for ECW?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestletalk.co.cc/
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE and ROH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and ROH   WWE and ROH EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 am

I don't really think the two are really doing any kind of work together, or funding. I could be wrong, but I haven't read any confirmation on this but I do recall reading some speculation that something between the two might go down. So until someone corrects me, I'm saying none of the above.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE and ROH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and ROH   WWE and ROH EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 am

Just because WWE is scouting ROH (Arguably the best wrestling talent in the world) their in cahoots? Strongly doubt it. WWE saw ECW as a company that was not opposition because they were so different. ROH are much closer then people think. We see Puroresu styles all around WWE now with guys like Dolph Ziggler, Tyson Kidd, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and a few others here and there. Those guys styles are very similar to ROH which is why I highly doubt WWE are looking for some form of friendship with in my opinion the number 2# company in the world.

Besides would Cornette still be with ROH if their was some alliance between the two? Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE and ROH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and ROH   WWE and ROH EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't think that WWE and ROH are working together but since ROH has been operated by people that worked for Paul Heyman and ECW, I think WWE respect their savvyness and they know that RoH puts out a product very different from WWE so that's probably why they don't see them as a threat.

But just like ECW, ROH is often under talent raid by WWE or TNA but that's a sign that they've been doing something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE and ROH Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE and ROH   WWE and ROH Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE and ROH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: WWE-
Jump to: