Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors   Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 pm

-- A rumor originated on Mick Foley's Wikipedia bio that he had passed away. The Hardcore Legend went on Twitter to comment on the matter.

"There is no truth to the rumor that I am dead," Foley stated. "Maybe one of you who is familiar with Wikipedia can have that rumor removed."

-- Maryse announced this afternoon on Twitter that she will be undergoing abdominal hernia surgery on Wednesday.

"Pre-Op appointment today, blood work, MRI, ects. lots of fun especially cause im waiting here eating a cupcake and drinking a latte!" said the former WWE Divas Champion. "i am getting my my abdominal hernias repair tomorrow, finallllyyyyy!!!!"

Maryse last competed on the July 25 episode of Raw. She was advertised to compete in the following week's No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal, but bowed out after determining days earlier that she would undergoing surgery.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors   Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 pm

I can't wait for the day I actually hear a death rumor before the wrestler denies it. Every single one the only thing I hear about it is someone denying it.
Back to top Go down

Maryse To Undergo Surgery, Foley Denies Rumors
Page 1 of 1