Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN Empty
PostSubject: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

PWInsider is reporting Todd Grisham finished his tenure with tonight's NXT TV Taping as he has left WWE for a position with ESPN. Over the past year Grisham has had his responsibilities and on screen appearances decreased.

Grisham, who also did regular play by play for soccer events on FOX Sports, had been with WWE from 2004 on in different roles, including backstage interviewer, lead announcer for ECW on Sci Fi and a number of now-defunct WWE broadcasts, including Byte This, Sunday Night Heat and The Bottom Line.

On his Twitter account, William Regal wrote that he wished Grisham well and thanked him for all his help with Regal's commentary work on WWE NXT.

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:02 am

Not a big deal for me. I'm not really upset at all and I'm not going to miss him. But anyways, good luck to Grisham.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Now when I go to Mania who else is going to call the Pre-Show Battle Royal Sad Now there is no point in buying those new Commentary headset things at the stadium.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Damn, next thing you know, Todd Grisham will share duties with Coach hosting Friday Night Fights.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Just figured I'd post this, since it comprises some of my favorite Todd moments while he was in the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN   WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Announcer Leaving and Going to ESPN
Page 1 of 1