Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAW Staff - OOC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
Storme

CAW Staff - OOC Empty
PostSubject: CAW Staff - OOC   CAW Staff - OOC EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm the head booker of CAW although I take input from others like Doctor Cube. I would like you to suggest angles for your characters. You know them better than I do. That doesn't mean I'll always go with your idea but I'd certainly like to know about it.

I judge most, if not all matches - excluding my own. At least a couple of the following are used as judges each week also: Doctor Cube, Kyle Evers, Inah and Kayla. At times I will use a back-up judge which will usually be whoever competant I can find on MSN.

The shows will be short-style because barely anyone reads full matches and I just don't have the time. If people want to volunteer and we can get a decent writing team together then this will change. For now, I'll write the shows. However, I'm quite happy for people to send in segments although I reserve the right to edit or not post them at all.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

CAW Staff - OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW Staff - OOC   CAW Staff - OOC EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm

If you haven't figured it out yet, Alex has stepped down as the GM/ Head Booker of because of all the constant no shows and the bullshit that kept ocurring with people not posting for cards so I've asked and have been given permission to take over as the GM of the fed.

As the new GM of the fed shit will basically be the same with minor changes that I already explained in the thread called, New Management .

Like Alex said if you have an idea for an angle or feud for your character let me know because you know your character better than anyone and only YOU can help get your character over. My team of people that I will help judge the cards will pretty much be the same people that Alex had help him out.

I'm gona be doing some cleaning up of the profile section of the e-fed because half of the people who have made profiles don't even RP and their character bios are just wasting space and yea they aint gona be booked if they aint RP'ing.

I ask that EVERYONE attempts to respond to the thread called New Management or replies in here so I can get a feel on who is here and who isn't

-Rey
Back to top Go down

CAW Staff - OOC
Page 1 of 1