Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More Empty
PostSubject: Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More   Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm

- Kofi Kingston wrote the following on Twitter last night after teaming with Evan Bourne, teasing that the two may team back up:

"Me and @findevan beat the tag champs tonite AND we're trending worldwide. Maybe we should team up more often.(*hand on chin pondering) hmm.."

In other WWE tag team news from Twitter, The Usos wrote that they were watching the WWE Tag Team Champions David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty closely.

It was recently reported that Triple H was looking to revive the tag team division. The Young Bucks and Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky received tryouts at Monday's tapings and the team of Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli are expected to sign with WWE soon.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More   Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 am

I really like the Kingston & Bourne team and I'm positive that they'll become champions at Night Of Champions.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More   Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

I forgot that Otunga and McGillicutty were tag team champions. I forgot they excisted, that shows how much the tag team division needs to be revived.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More   Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingston & Bourne Teaming, Usos Title Shot, More
Page 1 of 1