Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Tryouts Update, Foley Talks WWE DVD, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Tryouts Update, Foley Talks WWE DVD, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Tryouts Update, Foley Talks WWE DVD, More   WWE Tryouts Update, Foley Talks WWE DVD, More EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 pm

- Mick Foley wrote the following on Twitter about not being included in WWE's Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century DVD: "I'm not surprised I'm not on that greatest stars disc. I only had 9 matches with @WWE in the 21st century. Not hurt at all."

- Former World Champion Sid Vicious has been added to Awesome Wrestling Entertainment's Bunkhouse Stampede event on October 15th in Fishersville, VA at the Night of the Legends.

- As noted earlier, former TNA tag team Generation Me (The Young Bucks) worked a WWE tryout match on Monday. Apparently they wrestled against California independent wrestlers Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky, who also received tryouts. Scorpio Sky was also one of the security guards that stopped CM Punk from getting to the ring where Kevin Nash was.

Matt Jackson of Generation Me wrote on Twitter that it was a "very interesting day" while Nick Jackson, his brother, asked fans where should The Young Bucks wrestle next.
Back to top Go down

WWE Tryouts Update, Foley Talks WWE DVD, More
Page 1 of 1