Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star Empty
PostSubject: Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star   Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:20 pm

- Steve Austin wrote the following on Twitter about a new DVD WWE is working on for him:

"WWE is going to do a final DVD story on my career in the ring. Very in depth look from start to finish. Im very much looking forward to it. I want to hear questions from the fans. I will get an address for questions tomorrow. This will be the be all, end all DVD collection."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star   Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 am

I won't be getting this, unless as a gift. Wouldn't really call this "huge", isn't there already a Stone Cold DVD?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star   Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeop, I've seen it but the DVD mostly includes matches cut with a few segments with Austin speaking. There's no bio DVD recapping Austin's career yet and I think it'd be fun to see that. I'd also like to see some of the early Austin matches with World Class. I've only heard about the Steve Austin/Chris Adams feud via wrestling periodicals and I'd like to see actual footage of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star   Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge New WWE DVD for an Attitude Era Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: