Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars   Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:53 pm

- THQ released the following information:

THQ ANNOUNCES UPDATED DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT SCHEDULE FOR WWE® ALL STARS™

New Playable WWE Legends and Current WWE Superstars Scheduled For Release This Summer

AGOURA HILLS, Calif. - June 30, 2011 - THQ Inc. today announced an updated release schedule of downloadable content offerings for WWE® All Stars™, the company's recent release featuring a unique, bold and energetic gameplay experience complete with a roster of legendary talent and current-day WWE Superstars. The latest content offerings via Xbox LIVE® for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system currently include the following:

The Million Dollar Pack – "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase
The Million Dollar Pack is now available for download at a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points or $1.99 via PlayStation Network.

R-Truth
R-Truth is scheduled to be available for download free of charge to all WWE All Stars owners via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network on July 5, 2011.

The All-Time Greats Pack – Hawk, Animal, Jerry "The King" Lawler and Chris Jericho
The All-Time Greats Pack is scheduled to be available for download on July 5, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 320 Microsoft Points or $3.99 via PlayStation Network.

The Southern Charisma Pack – Big Boss Man, Michael Hayes and Mark Henry:
The Southern Charisma Pack is scheduled to be available for download on August 2, 2011 for a suggested purchase cost of 240 Microsoft Points or $2.99 via PlayStation Network.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars   Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

I don't even have the game (yet...) but the only character I'd really want is Chris Jericho, and yet they give us R-Truth for free. Honky Tonk Man was also free I believe, it's like they choose the wrestler that interests me least, but at least their are free wrestlers.
Back to top Go down

Downloadable Content for WWE All Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: