Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stars Leaving, Former Divas Reunite, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

More Stars Leaving, Former Divas Reunite, More Empty
PostSubject: More Stars Leaving, Former Divas Reunite, More   More Stars Leaving, Former Divas Reunite, More EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 pm

- Chavo Guerrero is teasing non-wrestling projects on his Twitter. He wrote: "Btw..wrestling is not the only thing I’ve got going. Many offers on the table since I left WWE. I’ll let u all know when I have more info."

- Former WWE Divas Michelle McCool, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson and Lilian Garcia were at a Benchwarmer's "Children of the Night" benefit last night.

- A source within WWE notes that Chavo Guerrero quitting is bigger news than most think, noting that Batista, Chris Jericho, MVP, Matt Hardy and now Chavo all asked to be released or let their contracts expire, and CM Punk is doing the same.

There is said to be a handful of other stars who have been talking about doing the same thing. Guerrero's departure caught a lot of the WWE talents off guard and several were praising him for having the guts to walk away.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down

More Stars Leaving, Former Divas Reunite, More
Page 1 of 1