Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff News Empty
PostSubject: TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff News   TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff News EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 pm

- Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan wrote the following online after Monday night's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings:

Bischoff: "Saw some magic last night at the iMPACT tapings in Orlando. Saw a fire in certain talent that I haven't seen in YEARS! Announce team was on the money. Slowly, but surely we are going to get there!"

Hogan: "Sting is really turning it up,worked with him in a situation last night and I saw something come from him I've never seen before, he's on HH"

- TNA has reportedly signed second generation wrestler Dakota Darsow to a contract. Dakota is the son of former WWE star Barry Darsow, also known as The Repo Man and Smash of Demolition. Darsow was signed to a WWE developmental deal from 2008 to 2009.

Darsow worked a dark match before the Impact tapings at the end of May, losing to independent wrestler Jesse Sorensen.
Back to top Go down

TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff News
Page 1 of 1