Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK Discusses His New TV Show and His WWE Career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK Discusses His New TV Show and His WWE Career Empty
PostSubject: HBK Discusses His New TV Show and His WWE Career   HBK Discusses His New TV Show and His WWE Career EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels recently spoke with telegraphjournal.com about a hunting trip he took there. Here are a few highlights:

His 'Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures' which premieres June 28 on the Outdoor Channel:
"I'm not doing a reality show, it's not really even a hunting show, it's more of an outdoor lifestyle show. We're just two guys who have families who live an outdoor lifestyle so some of that will be captured on film."

His WWE career and life after:
"I've accomplished far more than I ever possibly could have imagined. It was a phenomenal run and I enjoyed every second of it. As I say, I enjoy going back and visiting everybody. I'll always be a part of that company and I'm thankful that those are just a few of many, many memories that I have because I've got a bunch."

"When you do that for as long as you do it, you're not sure you can be normal and have normal friends and have other friends outside of it. So I've enjoyed seeing that that's possible. Knowing that I can meet people that weren't in my line of work and have the same amount of trust and friendship with them that I have with the other guys."
Back to top Go down

HBK Discusses His New TV Show and His WWE Career
Page 1 of 1