Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. Empty
PostSubject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

..............SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!

YES, it is I! Aaron “yourmomissuckingmewhilei’mwriting” Wolf! Oh, how good does this feel? HOW GOOD?! To be back on this thing … No, really, guys, how does it feel? My heart doesn’t feel anything, I think I might be dying … Oh, no, it’s just me not caring again, after all, forget it. Silly me.
I feel a twitch though, so I guess I’ll have to admit I do feel a little happy *wipes obviously-fictitious tear* to be writing to my Wolfpack again (Yes, that will now be how I’ll address you. FUCK YOU, ‘HANGOVER’!). All the opportunity and spotlight to insult people without losing who nevertheless will stay by my side. Oh, how I adore you, my acne-filled basement dwellers <3 … No, seriously, YOU’RE FUCKING WORTHLESS! … Just kidding, you’re awesome … AH, GOTCHA, you do fucking suck bawls, virginfags .. Oh, here I am joking again .. OR AM I?! … Do you really suck or do I love you totally?? (no homo, dudes *vintage seizure!*) … I guess you’ll have to find out by yourselves. Too bad, cockmunchers.
I just noticed that I’ve written 8 bad words already, so far. How meanie … Do I swear too much? I think I might. Do I care? No. Do the parents care? Yes. Does the Wolfpack care? No, and that’s all that matters…!! Me not caring, that is.

Oh, what am I saying? I just wanted to give you an update on how I have been doing since this company blew to shit and I disappeared and you all make me roam around in my superior intellectual character level. It is your fault, yes.
Anyway, I have been doing great, thanks for asking. I shall proceed to make a big announcement, as of right now, without any previous hypes: Me, myself, Aaron Wolf, proposed to Miyu. Yes, that’s right, I’m going to marry an Asian chick. U mad, bro? And not only that, but the best one! Oh how awesome! I’m legitimately happy, like a baby tasting a Warhead for the first time! … Hmm, well, perhaps that’s not the best example, since those things are fucking sour. It’s fucking hilarious though, AH! … But the fact to the matter is that I am feeling better than ever and we’ll tie the knot somewhere next month. Fear not, my Pups, I will always have a place for you in my heart and, because of that, I’m going to make the second announcement I wanted to make: YOU’RE ALL INVITED! . Yes, that is right. Aaron Brandon Wolf is inviting every fan of his to his marriage … if you can find the place, that is, of course. You really didn’t think I’d tell you where it was, did you? Haha, you should’ve known better. Imagine the masses! No place would be able to cope with that, plus, it’s always fun for you all to have something worth to live for, by trying to discover the place in an 1 month time. How thrilling is that? Very, that’s right.

If you’ve read this far it’s because you’re waiting for me to diss someone else other than you, waiting for me to make a Bin Laden joke or because you want me to tell you if I’m returning to the business or not. Well, you’re unlucky with the first and second options, because I’m not going to diss anyone else (all that honor is reserved to you this time) and Bin Laden jokes are SO damn yesterday! What the hell were you thinking?! … As for the third option, well, you’re unlucky too, because I’m not returning to the ring until, at least, after my honeymoon, so … yeah. I’m sorry, I promised my Lupa (that’s a female wolf, if you didn’t know. ‘She wolf’, seriously? Ridiculous, Shakira.). Not even I can avoid the powerful control of females when they want something so very bad. What can I say? I’m only human. Well, I’m not only human, I have amazing powers involving laz00rs, lasagna, blackholes and sugar, but you know what I meant …

So yeah, that concludes it; The best moment of your life in about an year.

*Goes hang out with THE Asian chick* they hatiiiiin’

Peace! Wink

Sincerely yours,
Aaron Wolf

PS: Tell your mom she can stop sucking me now or bring me a whip.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Storme: Hi Aaron, it's your idol. I know you're busy with your mail order bride but it's about time you stepped through the ropes again. Yeah, you had a little potential but turned out to be another disappointing flash in the pan like Jakob Azazel.

Is that really what you want to be remembered as? Sign a contract with 4DK, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:29 pm

If it isn't Steve Storme ... My idol? Ah! Lil' Wayne would come first.
I've to admit I missed you and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not stepping through those ropes until I'm done with the marriage. That's the missus' desire and I shall have to obey. Steve, you'd know how it works; There are times you have to make sacrifices for our relationship and I'm going through one of them.
But be afraid not 'cause I will return to the rings sooner rather than later and, you know what, Steve? Fuck you for comparing me to that prick, Azazel. Ah. That's low ... Also, the pleasure to face you in my return match would all be mine. What do you say, uh? Non-title match, just pure wrestling between gents. Me vs You. It's WOLFSTORME on opposite sides. I think it'd be cool, honestly.
I know you'll baffle on how I'm not in your league and I've to prove I'm worth it, bla bla bla. Just cut the crap. Up for it, "Great Steve Storme"?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:01 am

Storme: Laugh it off but I'm everything you aspire to be.

It's the same old story with you, isn't it? Every year you puff your chest out, challenge me to a match, get your ego bruised and then crawl back into retirement. Despite the delusions of grandeur, you're no better than Azazel: lazy, unreliable and without a single belt to your name.

You don't have the heart to make it in this business... and I'll prove that again if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

I'll give you that you're much of what I aspire to be, on a professional level, as you've won many titles, with merit, I can't deny that, but on a personal level, you're far from an inspiration, little one.
Well, while it might be true that I like to challenge you and that I do have some shorts stints, I must so sorrily and awfully disagree with you when it comes to ego-bruising. Steve, you've been in this business for years, you know you can't bring yourself down because of a loss, especially against one of the best, if not the best, wrestlers in the world ... Yes yes, I said you were a great wrestler, here's a candy for the boy.
I'm lazy and don't have the heart to make it in this business?
Well, how did I win my first 3 or 4 matches in this company, which led me to the Finals of a tournament? True, I did lose in that one last match ... against Kyle Evers. That's just a little detail, "innit"? ... What you fail to see is that in just 4 matches I could've held a title. "Well, but you didn't." is what your highness is thinking, to which I'll say: "Thank you, Captain Obvious". But it proves I do have the heart to make it in this business and I WILL make it in this business. I don't need titles to prove myself. Shit, if I needed and oh so deadly wanted titles, my challenge to you wouldn't especifically say "non-title match". I don't even know who the champions are at the moment (if there are any) but I really don't care, Steve.
There's a time and place for everything. We all write our futures and I'm going to be a fucking Edgar Allan Poe v2.0 !

On a side note: FUCK YOU FOR COMPARING ME WITH AZAZEL AGAIN! What have I done to deserve such insult? "Son of a bitch" I'd comprehend, but not "like Azazel", that's just mean, Shiteve ...
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Storme: Jump off my dick, I don't want or need your approval.

You won three matches in a row and that means you've made it? Ha. You set yourself low standards for a kid with such an ego. I set the CGS record for longest winning streak with thirty one. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:47 pm

I won't need to jump from your "dick". It's so tiny, gravity will just make me fall from it.

No no no. I don't think I've made it and I never said I did. I never took you as an illiterated fuck. I said, and quote: "it proves I do have the heart to make it in this business and I WILL make it in this business" .
Shit, Steve, you're giving me too much work. I'm trying to play some Puzzle Farter here (this game is OMGod00rz-Awesome~!) and all your deeply uninteresting talking is getting me sleepy, tiring my fingers ... and not letting play the damn game! Jerk.
You still haven't answered my question straightforward, you agile swine. Would you give yourself, the fans and, dare I say, myself the honor to face me in my return match?
Oh, how I missed sending these challenges!
YES, LEVEL 15 !! Take that moth-

Oh , you're still there.
*sends message and closes tab*
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:51 am

Storme: Heart is proven by determination and resiliance, not winning three matches. That you lost damn near every match since only makes you another flash in the pan - as I said. That I'm even addressing you right now is depressing.

Oh and facing you is no honor, it's more like a chore... so why would I want to?
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:28 am

Whatever, Steve, I'm not gonna waste my time. You know great potential when you see it, so, I'm not going to waste my precious time on that anymore. Your soul knows it's true. It's a pretty shitty soul but I know it's right on this subject .

Well, the motives are pretty obvious: To shut me up. Oh, isn't that what you'd want right now? Admit it. You'd slam a fucking chair and crack my skull open if you could. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:36 am

Storme: You had potential. Now you're irrelevant at best. To be honest, I'm tired of having to prove myself time and time again to some punk kid with an over-inflated sense of self-worth.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:42 am

Hipp
Just passing by to say I think Storme's soul is pretty.

*Internet smoke grenade!*
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Storme, Storme .. I don't need you to prove yourself to anyone, I know what your slimmy being is capable of. I just find it rather funny and contradicting the way you still haven't denied or accepted my challenge. Why so avoidy?

Well, dude, if you're not up for it, I guess I'll have to turn my attentions to someone else, some disrespectful human being who has been badmouthing me on the interwebz. How naughty of him. I don't even recall the guy's name, that's how important relevant he is to my interests. I just need to beat something, even if on something easier than Level 1 of Puzzle Farter (oh, whatta game! cannot st0p~!!1!11!!!1!).
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Storme: I'm going to wait and see whether you still have the guts to compete in eight weeks time before accepting or denying your challenge.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Whatever you wish, ma'am
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Storme: Grow up. Nobody will ever take you seriously if you don't yourself.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm

The little kid in me has some incredibly loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: 4th Dimension Kombat :: 4DK Online :: 4DK.com-
Jump to: