Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murdoch Works Another Match, Watts Comments on TE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Murdoch Works Another Match, Watts Comments on TE Empty
PostSubject: Murdoch Works Another Match, Watts Comments on TE   Murdoch Works Another Match, Watts Comments on TE EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

- Erik Watts, who was eliminated on last Tuesday night's WWE Tough Enough, wrote the following on Twitter after the show: "Thanks to everyone for supporting me up to this point. We're just getting started. I know EXACTLY what I have to do. KEEP WATCHING THE SHOW!"

- The first 300 fans at FCW's debut in Palatka, Florida on Saturday, June 25th at the Palatka Armory will receive a free Dusty Rhodes silicone bracelet. Dusty will also be appearing for fans that night on the Summer Slamarama Tour. There will also be 8 matches with the FCW and NXT stars, a Divas Swimsuit Contest and a Superstar Karaoke Idol Contest.

- The dark match before Tuesday night's WWE NXT and SmackDown tapings in Nashville, Tennessee saw Jey Uso defeat Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch also worked a dark match before RAW last night, losing to Evan Bourne.
Back to top Go down

Murdoch Works Another Match, Watts Comments on TE
Page 1 of 1