Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena on RAW Update, 'That's What I Am' DVD News, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cena on RAW Update, 'That's What I Am' DVD News, More Empty
PostSubject: Cena on RAW Update, 'That's What I Am' DVD News, More   Cena on RAW Update, 'That's What I Am' DVD News, More EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:33 pm

- CompuTicket in South Africa confirms that WWE's World Tour will return to the country with SmackDown live shows in Cape Torn, Durban and Johannesburg from July 6th until July 10th. Tickets range from R270 to R505.

- One-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kane will be appearing at the Kmart on Aurora Avenue in Seattle, Washington on May 22nd at 1pm. A wristband policy is in effect and the signing is open to the first 300 fans.

- WWE Studios' "That's What I Am" with Randy Orton will be released on DVD May 17th. It will be available in select theaters this Friday.

- Despite John Cena being drafted back to RAW last night, there was talk up until Sunday night of keeping him on the SmackDown brand with the idea that Randy Orton was a hot enough babyface to carry RAW on his own. Obviously WWE decided against that and sent Orton to SmackDown instead.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down

Cena on RAW Update, 'That's What I Am' DVD News, More
Page 1 of 1